>> Stop Press: Closing date to enter for the Cape Town International Stamp Exhibition 2022 is extended to 30 June 2022.
23 May 2022
Transvaal Study Circle
Dear President and Member,
CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL STAMP EXHIBITION, 8 – 12 NOVEMBER 2022
As Chairman of the Organizing Committee of Cape Town International Stamp Exhibition 2022, I would like to request your cooperation and support to work towards a successful Stamp Exhibition.
I herewith invite members of the Transvaal Study Circle to enter exhibits for Cape Town 2022 and, by doing so, support this wonderful philatelic event. Entries will be received until 31 May 2022.
The Organizing Committee would like to communicate the following with you:
- Meeting rooms for society meetings and workshops will be available at a minimal cost
- Tables will be available to Societies at a minimum cost to promote you Society
- We are offering clubs the opportunity to sponsor frames at R3 000.00 per frame. This frame sponsorship will include a donation from us to Societies for 5 frames. (Please note that Societies will be responsible for any storage and transportation cost)
- Your assistance is also sought in the form of either a donation or an advertisement in the Exhibition Catalogue. Donations of any value will be appreciated, and advertising rates are as follows:
Full Page R 13 800.00
Half page R 6 900.00
Quarter page R 3 500.00
- Contributions will be acknowledged in the catalogue and on our website.
- In addition, single pages can be sponsored at R300.00 per page. This will be acknowledged with a banner at the bottom of the page.
You will find more information about the Exhibition on or website – www.capetown2022.org/
Please join us in Cape Town and let us know what your needs are, so that we can plan accordingly.
Lastly, greetings from Cape Town and we wish you and your society all the best for the future.
Thank you in anticipation.